The V4@THEATRE RESIDENCY 2016
6-day residency under the mentorship of Patrice Pavis (France) at the Divadelná Nitra International Theatre Festival 2016 open to young theatre critics from the Visegrad Group countries and Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and up to 35 years of age. Dates of residency: 23 – 29 September 2016
PLACES, CONDITION, RESOURCES
• Complimentary tickets to all festival performances of the main programme and access to accompanying programme events (films, performances, installations)
• Accommodation for 6 nights in single rooms with breakfast (arrival 23/9/2016, departure 29/9/2016)
• Reimbursement of travel costs to Nitra – the most economical means of transport after publishing three articles/reflections about Divadelna Nitra 2016 at V4@Theatre website and Divadelná Nitra Facebook during the festival.
• Lunches during their stay at the Festival and invitation to the opening party
• Festival catalogue and other festival materials
Tags: City, Theatre, less than 3 weeks, Other, English, Private room, Travel expenses, Call for applications
Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute
Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute Warsaw ul. Jazdów 1 Tel. +48 22 501 70 02 email@example.com www.instytut-teatralny.pl Established in 2003, the Theatre Institute specialises in documentation, promotion and animation of Polish theatrical life. Through its activities, it sparks public debate on the contemporary Polish theatre, broadens the perspectives of scholarly reflection about it, supports educational and research activities. Moreover, it runs the biggest wortal devoted entirely to the Polish theatre: www.e-teatr.pl, and a specialist bookshop PROSPERO: www.prospero.e-teatr.pl. The Theatre Institute is home to the biggest thematic archive in Poland with documentation about contemporary theatre. The Gallery presents temporary exhibitions on topics related to the theatre. Furthermore, in the building there is a fully-equipped theatre hall where plays can be performed. The Institute carries out numerous projects promoting Polish theatre in the country (Theatre Poland. Off we go with theatre! – programme presenting theatre plays in towns and places with no theatre venues; Poland-wide Competition for the Best Performance of Polish Contemporary Plays – supporting national dramaturgy), educational activities (Summer in the theatre – semi-camps for school students during summer holidays; Teatranki (matinees) – Sunday theatre games for children and parents), conducts research (Other Stage, New Histories), undertakes international activities (Polish exhibition at the world expo Prague Quadrennial of Performance Design and Space). It also organizes conferences, meetings, workshops, promotes and implements the idea of theatre pedagogics.
Jazdów 1 , Warsaw